Friday 29 March 2013

Dear God, MORE DELAYS

Once again, family, illness and work have kept me away from my 4th most important thing - this blog!

Fingers crossed, I should be back up and running in the next few days, and I'll be working on an actual, honest to God buffer, so these delays are less frequent.

As with all my delay posts, here's the plans to garner some excitement:
  • Finishing my Let's Read of the Book of Erotic Fantasy
  • Getting up some playtest stuff for the Generic Fantasy Skirmish Game
  • A new setting I've been cooking up, along with some thoughts on what system to run it in (and resources for doing so)
  • A few new reviews (of old stuff I own)
  • Some new reports from the Glorious Lord Admiral Black, as she scours the 41st Millennium for MORE CASH MONEY
  • And some other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment