So, another milestone achieved. I think I've got quite a bit of useful stuff up here, and I'm hoing to continue that for the next 200 posts.
The Dungeon Generation posts are coming along swimmingly, assuming I can find the time to get them finished up and posted.
The Unnamed Generic Fantasy Skirmish Game is still in the planning stages - I'm reading through both In The Emperor's Name and Mordheim for inspiration. I'm currently draftin rules for the following warbands/factions:
- Dwarves - slow, tough, maybe with a bit of steam-punk machinery and rune magic
- Elves - quick, weak, powerful magic-users and stealth options
- Humans - the perfect average, but needs an extra "incentive"
- Orcs - tough, brutal, but shoddy equipment and not much magic
- Goblins - stealth and numbers are key!
- Hobgoblins - militaristic, coordinated, maybe an "elite" faction (i.e. models are better but more expensive, so fewer total models than average)
- Lizardmen - a mix of stealth and hard-hitting
And, once again, thanks to everyone for following me for so long!