So, I've managed to achieve a fair bit this year - lots of gametime (though not enough), a few new resources found, and some great times had along the way.
But this year, I want things to be a bit different.
- Like so many gamers, I have a set of "old favourites" - games which I keep going back to, where all my energies end up focused (for me, it's D&D, and the WH40k RPGs). So, I want to try something different - a lot of things different, I guess. So my first Resolution - Play/Run 10 Games I've Never Tried Before. I'll make a post with some suggestions later.
- I have a small bundle of WH40k Orks sitting, half-painted, staring forlornly out my window - waiting for the next big WAAAAGH that they fear they will never see. So, for Number 2 - Fill Out My Ork Army To 500 points, and Finish Painting Them!
- The first hurdle to overcome to get Number 2 done - Learn To Paint Miniatures.
- We started. We built terrain. We even converted up some Guardsmen to proxy in, but Throne dammit we never managed to Play Necromunda.
- Due to the fantastic Mr Dangerous Brian moving to the dreaded "Down South", I won't get as much time playing instead of DMing as I would have. So, I'm going to Try Google+ Hangouts For Gaming, inviting Mr Brian as soon as I get half a chance.
- I can't think of a 6th one. Maybe I'll Finish Those Bloody Tau Careers For Rogue Trader, or perhaps Get To Work On Those Fucking PaperMunda Figures That I Doodled About 6 Months Ago.